Our Pulley Lagging is available in 2 variations
- Cut to size and fits all pulley sizes.
- Reduces stock keeping on site and enables installers to immediately lag a pulley.
- Rubber backed ceramic rolls all have convenient cut lines/intervals to ensure easy fitting and trimming.
- Standardized at 6.5m and 12.5m. Custom lengths are available.
- Most pulley face-widths divide neatly into 6m and 12m, with the extra 500mm to assist with cutting and handling.
- 6.5m rolls are lighter and easier to carry.
- 12.5m rolls reduce waste.
- Packed approximately 400mm in diameter and 500mm high, depending on length and thickness of lagging.
- Strips are made to order for clients who wish only to cover a specific pulley.
- Each strip is wrapped and packed individually.
- Rubber backed ceramic strips are supplied with rubber ends to assist with trimming and finishing.
- Bricked Ceramic Tread is only available in strips
- Manufacturing of strips is usually completed on the same day as the order is placed.